Program for bringing community awareness into the Children’s Rights and Right of Education act. By which society can become sensitive to child rights
This Program was done under the auspices of the Aspire and SASS committee. The Program was started by the lamp was lit by the chief guest Zila Parishad (Mr. Amar Kunwar), Local MLA (Vedvyash Naik), Sub Inspector (sudhir sethy), CRCC, Sarpanch and others. After that the SHIKSHA SACHETAN RATH started from the Panchyat bhawan and after visiting the entire village, it came back to the panchyat bhawan and turned into a gathering.
- Even before the program started, A TATA magic (Cart) was decorated with flex banners linked to various types of information, Like as – RTE act., Child labor act., child rights and child marriage act abolition. Etc.
- Through the sound set, people were made sensitive to issues of child rights and importance of education.
- Child rights, RTE act. Related slogans and songs will be sung during the program.
- Local community spread awareness about education among people through TABALA and others musical instruments.
- During this rath program, youth group presented an educative drama.
After the tour of the whole village, this Education Conscious Chariot came into RGSK bhawan and turned into a gathering.
Participants of this EDUCATION CONSCIOUS CHARIOT were All PRI, SMC chairperson and members, govt. teachers, CRCC, SHG, Youth, Students of high school, parents, police department (ASI PS hcpur) and children etc.
Impact of this CHARIOT program
- People have taken pledge to keep panchyat child labor free even in the future.
- People have tried to do this kind of program every year.
- On the way the CHARIOT was going on, people of every house came out and joined it.
- Government teachers told the all type of stakeholders all of you come to school and give suggestion for development of school.
- The chief guest Zila Parishad (Mr. Amar kunwar) sir said that all parents send their children to regular school and not at work.