- What is CLFZ activities?
Is an activity by which we can say all the children of 6 to 14 years age group in that area have connected/enrolled to school and get education in regular school. No child works because all children are in school. To mention this process, all stakeholder (Parents, Govt. teachers, youth, SMC, SHG, PRI) of the village or panchyat keep an eye on this and finally the village/Gram panchyat is made CLFZ.
- Criteria of CLFZ making1.All children of 6 to 14 years of Panchyat enrolled in govt. or Pvt. School.
2.From 10am to 4pm, all children (6 to 14 yrs) are seen in school, in school time.
3.Children’s school attendance rate is more than 85%.
4.The environment of the village looks child friendly.
5.Formation of Shishu Adhikar Suraksha Samiti and they have record (VER) of all children. Those people who sit on time to follow.
6.After checking the status of children after going door to door ( Rechecking survey), after confirmation of all children going to school, board or wall painting of CLFZ Consensus.
7.Organizing a program to celebrate collectively.
- Objective of this activities
- Linking all children of 6 to 14 years of school (access full fill). Through – Direct enroll., RBC, NRBC.
- All children get their education rights.
- The village become mischief like childlabour.
- All parents and stakeholders become sensitive to their children’s education.
- Take advantage of all the facilities available in children’s school.
- Impact of CLFZ
- With the constant support of the community and stakeholders, we have made CLFZ habitation from 497 out of 505 villages of Harichandanpur.
- Total 25 Panchayat to 18 Panchayat CLFZ declared himself as a collective consent.
- All stakeholders are beginning to see sensitivity to this issue.
- With the technical support of Aspire workers all stakeholders have been constituting in habitation, village and panchyat level.