ASPIRE, a registered non-profit organisation, was started in 1997 with an aim to ensure high quality school education for all children, within the Right to Education framework. We work to strengthen the mainstream school education system through improved school governance, introduction of new pedagogic practices and empowering teachers and local communities.
Our Core Beliefs
Adhering to the Constitutional values, we believe:
- Education is a public good and the government should ensure equitable quality education to all
- Local self-government bodies should have effective authority in school management
- Adapting new-age techniques of teaching and helping children become self-directed learners
- We must empower teachers to support student learning
- We would like to contribute to an informed discourse on education and influence public policy on government schooling